His dream is to someday own his family’s restaurant as its head chef. Yet when his father suddenly decides to close the restaurant to test his cooking abilities in restaurants around the world, he sends Souma to Tootsuki Culinary Academy, an elite cooking school where only 10 percent of the students graduate. The institution is famous for its “Shokugeki” or “food wars,” where students face off in intense, high-stakes cooking showdowns. As Souma and his new schoolmates struggle to survive the extreme lifestyle of Tootsuki, more and greater challenges await him, putting his years of learning under his father to the test. Written by MAL Rewrite
- Type: TV
- Episodes: (Seasons 1-5)
- Status: Finished Airing
- Aired: Apr 4, 2015 to Sep 26, 2015
- Premiered: Spring 2015
- Broadcast: Saturdays at 02:25 (JST)
- Producers: Dentsu, Frontier Works, Mainichi Broadcasting System, Magic Capsule, Warner Bros. Japan, KlockWorx, Showgate, Shueisha, I Will
- Licensors: Sentai Filmworks
- Studios: J.C.Staff
- Source: Manga
- Genres: Ecchi, School, Shounen
- Duration: 25 min. per ep.
- Rating: PG-13 – Teens 13 or older
<strong>To access the Private Drive just open Google Group and join the Google Group, ignore the rest. After that, Open drive and Enjoy.</strong>
Give Credits To Wherever You Share/Use It.